THE NOMAD COLIVING PROJECT
Nomad Coliving is a pilot project initiated by Octo D and a local digital nomad group in 2016, willing to start up the first of its kind residence for local and international entrepreneurs, freelancers and remote workers.
We are offering accommodation to digital nomads for a period of 1 to 6 months downtown in Montreal. The residents are selected through an application process by a committee that will choose candidates that are most likely to benefit from this experience.
A program of diverse social activities and local impact actions are planned by your hosts, the local entrepreneurs :).
The objective is to create a supportive community for digital nomads and future nomads, within a project that takes account of the three priorities of sustainable development: the social, the economic and the environmental dimensions.
WHY MONTREAL ?
Montreal is a beautiful city, marked by its particular blend between western European and American culture, which can be experienced through the eclectic blend of architecture, business practices and languages. Birthplace of Moment Factory, hosting video game giants such as Ubisoft, events like C2 Montreal, Montreal is considered one of North America's premier high-tech cities.
DETAILS & PRICING
Our rooms are fully furnished, the prices include all utilities and also :
- The best perk is the community. We host entrepreneur/freelancer/digital nomads. A few remote student applications will be accepted until the Spring of 2021 but please understand that tourists can't be accommodated in order to preserve the community.
Common spaces :
- Fully equipped semi-commercial kitchen/dining space
- Coffee and water (regular and sparkling) distributor. One use plastic containers for these items won't be accepted in the space.
- Open space workspace equipped with a printer and a projector
- Skype room
- Chill room
- Laundry space
Available in the common spaces
- Dish/Body eco-friendly refillable soaps
- Laundry soap
- Coffee and tea
- Food basics/spices oils
- Occasional cleaning service
Within walking distance (1 to 10 min walk)
- Bars and cafes
& so much more
Single regular room
Shared regular bathroom
Your chance to grab a cheaper option before we strip and redo the older sections. There is no A/C in these rooms
(+250 CAD for a larger double room)